Get up to 70% off Bohol and Cebu Resorts! Check Rates Here!

FStream of Philippine AM/FM Radio Stations

For all iPhone toting FM lovers out there, below is a small compilation of streams. Do not thank me as I just got it from the interwebs.

FM Stations



  1. Wave 89.1 - mms://gbls.bitstop.ph/Wave

  2. MonsterRX 93.1 - mms://xp.martin.bitstop.ph/monsterrx

  3. Love Radio 90.7 - mms://mirrors.martin.bitstop.ph/loveradio_manila

  4. DWRR 101.9 - mms://abscbn1.streamguys.com/dwrr

  5. Magic 89.9 - mms://mirrors.martin.bitstop.ph/magic

  6. YES FM 101.1 - mms://mirrors.martin.bitstop.ph/yesfm_manila

  7. iFM 93.9 - mms://mirrors.martin.bitstop.ph/iFM

  8. Energy FM 91.5 - mms://mirrors.martin.bitstop.ph/energyfm-metromanila

  9. DWRock 96.3 - mms://mirrors.martin.bitstop.ph/dwrock



And for people like me who want to listen to Philippine news, here's a bonus AM stations. Actually, I only listen to DZMM. :)

AM Stations



  1. DZMM 630- mms://abscbn1.streamguys.com/dzmmaudio

  2. DZRH - mms://mirrors.martin.bitstop.ph/dzrh



Alas, I'm android lover so I'm using TuneIn Radio by RadioTime.

Happy Listening!
blog comments powered by Disqus